Monday, August 4, 2008

FORE!

Yesterday was the U.S. Senior Open here in Colorado Springs. Shawn had the great idea of getting tickets for my dad for Father's Day, and the best package was tickets for four. So we stipulated he had to bring a blood relative named Jeff. Kids were free-- so Jesse and Jenna came along, as well as my brother, Todd, and his oldest boys, Levi and Benjamin, and my uncle, Gregg, too. We had a great time. At least us adults. The kids were a little bored, but they did get a free hat, as well as a picture of them chipping a few balls. We got a chance to see the whole line-up go by from the second row of the 16th hole grandstand, with the highlight being an amazing birdie chip-in by The Shark, Greg Norman. My mom even saw us on TV in the background. I knew that crazy loud Hawaiian shirt would pay off. It was a long, hot day, but well worth it. Once in a lifetime, most likely.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: